When Jeremy Scott rocked the runway with burgers and fries in 2006, I vowed that I would never be caught dead in anything that could be described as "finger licking good." But last week I laid eyes on a cap sleeve babydoll tee with a hamburger saying, "I want to be inside you," and my taste for fast food fashion was forever changed.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I did always fantasize about working at Hot Dog On a Stick. Not because the cute girls worked there -- which automatically disqualified me -- but because I wanted one of those crazy hats. Hell, even fashion icon Heidi Klum is in on fast food fashion! (Check her out posing with a chicken sandwich in this new German McDonald's ad.) But I digress...
For those fast food fashionistas who want to enjoy the occasional slice of pizza or burger and fries (but don't want the calories) I have compiled a list of the latest non-greasy options:
- The "I Want To Be Inside You" cap sleeve babydoll tee from cafepress.com
- The sterling silver Hamburger Ring by Carrie Weston
- The Taco Belle cosmetics pouch from fredflare.com
- The Burger & Fries earrings from shanalogic.com
- The Fast Food necklace from etsy.com
- The Hot Dog necklace from perpetualkid.com
- A Fast Food USB stick from vavolo.com
- A Slice of Pizza ring from etsy.com
- A French Fry coin purse from fredflare.com
Just in case you missed it, check out McDonald's less-than-fashionable (or should I say McNasty?) attempt at a Japanese fashion commercial (launched in 2006).